Aggressive Legal Defense When You Face Criminal Charges
If you face criminal charges in Indiana, Terry Legal Group, LLC, in Carmel, is here to protect your rights and your future. We are intimately familiar with the courts and legal system. This background allows us to view criminal law cases from both sides, anticipating the strategies the prosecutors use against our clients.
Our attorneys have extensive experience trying jury and bench trials, attending hearings and guiding clients through all aspects of the criminal justice system. When clients face serious criminal charges, we provide them with the strategies, solutions and answers they need.
Handling All Types Of Criminal Cases
We can defend you against any misdemeanor or felony charge in the state of Indiana, including:
- Drunk driving: First-offense DUI/DWI, second and subsequent offenses, and felony DUI
- Drug crimes: Possession, distribution, manufacturing and other drug-related offenses
- Violent crimes: Such as assault, armed robbery, kidnapping and homicide
- Theft crimes: From shoplifting and petty theft to grand larceny
- White collar crimes: Including fraud, embezzlement and money laundering
- Weapons offenses: Both misdemeanor and felony charges
- Civil forfeiture: Protecting your belongings from seizure
- Probation violations
- Juvenile crimes: Defending young people facing minor offenses, misdemeanors and felony charges
Whatever criminal charge you face, we will work tenaciously to protect your rights and your future. Do not hesitate to contact our compassionate and experienced criminal attorneys when facing possible arrest and criminal charges.
Talk To Our Lawyers First
Be careful what you say to law enforcement officials. Anything you say can be used against you. Talk to your own attorney before making any statements or important decisions. Your future could depend on it. To speak with an experienced criminal lawyer in Carmel, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 317-564-0016.