A Strong Legal Ally When You Need It The Most
If you face criminal charges in Indiana, Terry & Gookins, LLC, in Carmel, is here to protect your rights and your future. We are intimately familiar with the courts and legal system. This background allows us to view criminal law cases from both sides, anticipating the strategies the prosecutors use against our clients.
Our attorneys have extensive experience trying jury and bench trials, attending hearings and guiding clients through all aspects of the criminal justice system. When clients face serious criminal charges, we provide them with strategies, solutions and answers they need.
Handling All Types Of Criminal Cases
We can defend you against any misdemeanor or felony charge in the state of Indiana, including:
- Drug crimes: Possession, distribution, manufacturing and other drug-related offenses
- Drunk driving: Including first-offense DUI/DWI, second and subsequent offenses and felony DUI
- Violent crimes: Such as assault, armed robbery, kidnapping and homicide
- Theft crimes: From shoplifting and petty theft to grand larceny
- White collar crimes: Including fraud, embezzlement and money laundering
- Weapons offenses
- Civil forfeiture
- Probation violations
- Juvenile crimes
Whatever criminal charge you face, we will work tenaciously to protect your rights and your future.
Talk To A Lawyer First
Be careful what you say to law enforcement officials. Anything you say can be used against you. Talk to your own attorney before making any statements or important decisions. Your future could depend on it. To speak with an experienced criminal lawyer in Carmel, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 317-564-0016.
The criminal defense team at Terry & Gookins, LLC includes the following attorneys:
- Daniel J. Pfleging
- Stephenie K. Gookins