Business Law Solutions
At Terry & Gookins, LLC, we provide skilled business law representation to clients in Hamilton County and throughout the greater Indianapolis area. We are committed to helping our business clients prosper while protecting them from unnecessary risk and liability.
The scope of our business law practice includes:
- Business creation: The business entity you select will have a significant impact on how the owners are taxed, the amount of personal liability they will incur, how decisions will be made and other important issues. We work closely with our clients to help them select the business entity that best reflects their goals.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We guide clients through all aspects of executing successful mergers and acquisitions, including documentation, due diligence, financing, negotiations and tax issues.
- Business successions: We help our clients establish plans for the orderly disposition of ownership interest in the event of a death or removal. With firm plans in place, business operations can continue unimpeded, while involved parties can benefit from personal estate and tax planning.
- Intellectual property: We can protect your valuable ideas through the registration of copyrights and trademarks, facilitation of licensing and royalty arrangements and other legal instruments.
- Real estate transactions: We protect our clients’ interests in a broad range of real estate transactions and disputes, including commercial lease transactions, land use and zoning issues, purchase and sale agreements, and evictions.
Our lawyers are not only knowledgeable in business law but also attuned to the every day realities business owners face in Carmel and throughout the greater Indianapolis area. We can provide you with business law guidance and advocacy that protects your rights and your bottom line.
Talk To An Experienced Business Law Attorney
The business law team at Terry & Gookins, LLC includes the following attorneys:
- David Seiter
- John S. Terry