The Law Firm You Want On Your Side
Paul N. Kaushal
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
Paul Kaushal was admitted to the Indiana Bar in 2016. Paul obtained his undergraduate degree from Purdue University in 2007. Three years later, he earned his law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Paul has had a long and exciting legal career dedicated entirely to serving his clients. After he was admitted to the bar, Paul started his own practice in Kokomo, Indiana. He focused on providing an extraordinary level of customer service for his clients. His practice focused primarily on criminal defense and family law.
In March of 2019, Paul put his private practice career on hiatus so he could pursue a career as a deputy prosecutor with the Marion County Prosecutor's Office. During his three-and-a-half-year tenure as a deputy prosecutor, Paul tried hundreds of cases from their inception to their completion. As such, he has the skills and knowledge to provide you with a high-quality, customer-focused legal defense.
Paul currently lives in Hamilton County, Indiana. His client base includes all of Hamilton County, Marion County, and the rest of Central-Indiana.
- The Law Offices of Paul Kaushal, Member, 2014 to 2022
- Howard County Bar Association, Secretary, 2016 to Current
- Marion County Prosecutor's Office, Deputy Prosecutor, 2019 to 2022
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Riverview, Florida
- J.D. - 2011
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Major: Political Science
- Indiana, 2016
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member